Josh and I both did "history research" this week. First I'll mention Josh's because mine might be detailed. Today, we had a friend take us to one of Richmond's National Battlefields. We went to Cold Harbor battlefield. Josh learned alot and for those who know him, you know he loved it because of his interest in the Civil War. lol! As we went to each marker he was the first to reach it and we took turns reading them. This was one of the bloodiest battles. The trenches are still there and they dug them w/ their tin cups and canteens. Hopefully, in the next 2 weeks we will go to the Governors' Mansion.
My history research contains info. about FVS. I came across some really interesting information during my homework studying and had to research more! There are 20 families over in the U.K. that have children w/ FVS and have taken the company to court. They make a pill over there including depakote and tegretol. It was so interesting that it made me look for cases here in the U.S.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to go to court, but with "legal" people in my family(lol!) I think I too have that curious gene in me that HAS to find out!lol! Through searching I found another interesting fact about Depakote. Right now in the U.S. they are going through some court issue having to do with the generic form of Depakote. I haven't found any family issues dealing w/ Depakote, but isn't this extremely interesting?
I'm still working on setting up my blog, so feel free to blog me back. I'd really like to know if I've set it up right.
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment