Monday, December 26, 2011
Ornamental christmas
Family traditions, keeping stress free and having the christmas spirit I think are the key to a great christmas. I wasn't feeling the christmas spirit this year as we woulddn't be able to see any of my siblings. They live in different states and with the economy all of us decided to stay home. This in turn brought about a special holiday for my mom and I. We had never spent christmas focused on us before because we always had family visiting. We decided to spend a day shopping and ended up in Macy's. We are an ornament family and shopping for just that special ornament brings a special feeling of excitement within you. My best friend got pink ornaments for her pink tree. I love ornaments that 'fly' so christmas morning, my mom gave me a bird ornament which I love. I in turn gave my mom a Macy's bag ornament dated 2011 to remember that special shopping day just for us. My son also got a twilight ornament. Yes! we are a twilight family. He is tall like Edward and his best friends we call Bella(she has long brown hair) and Jacob(his last name which I won't mention says it all!) In this day and time when everyone is watching their pennies, ornaments can fill the soul.
Labels:
Ornamental spirit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment