"ONE FOR THE MONEY"
The idea of an inexperienced woman working for a bailbondsman is a great one! This is a movie that definitely needs to be continued! The reason I know this is I have read most all of Janet Evanovich's books. I have read 17 of them. The movie shows how her clumsy hilarious mistakes can teach her what not to do in capturing criminals. Fortunately she has wonderful people to help her out like the neighborhood hooker, Ranger in which I call the mysterious Batman and good ole sexy Joe, a blast from the past!
The trouble with reading the book first is that you have your own image of who the character looks like. I honestly think the casting of characters in the movie doesn't match the books. Don't get me wrong. I liked the movie and can't wait to see the next one. I give this movie 3 stars with high hopes that the next one will be twice as good.
No comments:
Post a Comment